Driving Business Innovation
This mission embodies our commitment to continuously innovate and extend new frontiers that help businesses grow. We do this by;
- Providing outstanding products, services and solutions
- Optimizing customer’s business processes across all work environments
- Implementing workflows that enables effective sharing of information and knowledge, thus allowing customer to further leverage on their organizational strengths
Fujifilm Group's Ideals - Anchored by an open, fair and clear corporate culture and with leading-edge, proprietary technologies, Fujifilm is determined to remain a leading company by boldly taking up the challenge of developing new products and creating new value.
The Unchanging Values of the Fujifilm Group – We use leading-edge, proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology, and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. Our overarching aim is to help enhance the quality of life of people worldwide.
About FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines
FUJIFILM Business Innovation (Japan) is a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation (Japan), together with other operating companies in Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Established in December of 1965, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines is a leading provider and trusted partner for quality document services and communications, enabling people and businesses to share knowledge across all platforms seamlessly. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines, employs approximately 238 staff, including a team of industry leading professionals who support our portfolio of document management technologies, IT solutions, and customer communication services.
For over 50 years, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines has brought a range of breakthrough products and services to the Philippine market in line with its long term commitment to help businesses in the country grow. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines offers a holistic eco-system of products and solutions that enable businesses to achieve increased productivity and efficiency while deriving greater value from communications. These include world-class office multi-function devices, cloud and mobile solutions, multi-channel marketing solutions, and business process management solutions.
Find out why you should partner with us for your business growth.
- File Size:
- 9.05 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Staff Strength: 45,3971
Staff Strength in Philippines : 2381
ISO 90012 : In 1993
ISO 140013 : In 1993
ISO 270014 : In 2016
Green Choice Philippines5 : In 2013
1. As of 2016.
2. ISO 9001: 1993 FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines has been certified to have met the ISO 9002 criteria – ISO 9002 is an industry standard created by the International Organization for Standardization. Its long title is "Model for quality assurance in production, installation and servicing."
3. ISO 14001: FUJIFILM Business Innovation has been certified to have met the ISO 14001 family of standards relating to environmental management. It is aimed to help organizations minimize their impact on the environment, and to comply with existing environmental regulations.
Together with other FUJIFILM Business Innovation's 14 sales and office operations in 12 Asia-Pacific countries/regions, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines acquired ISO 14001 certification after successfully demonstrating adherence to environmental management standards. The audit was conducted by the Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality (JACO)
"FUJIFILM Business Innovation and its affiliates are proactively promoting ISO 14001 certification acquisition to develop an environmental management infrastructure based on our environmental strategy," said Akira Sasahara, general manager of FUJIFILM Business Innovation's Corporate Environment Management.
In 2012, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines’ Recertification was conducted by a new Certifying Body, AJA Registrar.
5. The National Eco Labelling Programme –Green Choice Philippines (NELP-GCP) has granted the SEAL OF APPROVAL to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Philippines, Inc.’s DocuCenter 2056/2058 under the category Multi-Function Printing Device. NELP-GCP is one of the country's initiatives to exercise the fundamentals of sustainable development. It aims to change the behavioral patterns in consumption and production that tend to misuse, abuse, and degrade our environment. It also envisions that environment friendly products or services are being produced and distributed in the country. FUJIFILM Business Innovation’s “360o of sustainability” is the key success factor to pass the criteria set by this program.